Daily News Reports »
Greg has spent the better part of 30 years in broadcasting beginning in the Midwest where he spent his summers growing up unloading wheat trucks or driving a tractor. His years in radio and his love of writing are a perfect combination to help bring the world of agri-business to you.
In addition to working for radio stations in Salina, KS; Bloomington, IL; Wichita, KS; Sonora, CA and most recently at KONA AM/FM in the Tri-Cities, Greg has successfully operated his own advertising agency, produced a nationally syndicated TV program and written a stage play. In his spare time he loves to play the piano and guitar.
Greg and his wife Gail have one son and two wonderful grandkids. They have been calling the Tri-Cities home for the past 20 years and each other husband and wife for 34 years.
Contact Greg Martin: Email
Recent reports by Greg Martin
- Apple Outlook Part 3
- Agribusiness Update for Friday 5/24/13
- REAP Updates Part 3
- REAP Deadline Change & Country of Origin Labeling plus Camp Cooking
- Ammonia Accident & Going Mobile
- Agribusiness Update for Thursday 5/23/13
- Early Apple Outlook Part 2
- REAP Program Updates
- Chicken Recall & Slow Going
- What Is Teff?